Click here for a very useful map view of the below.
- Chicago Fire Oven (located inside Crowne Plaza): 6am-2pm & 5pm-11pm. pizza, $10-35
- Gibsons Bar & Steakhouse (located inside the Doubletree): 11am-12am, 11am-11pm Sunday. Steaks & seafood, $15-$130
MB Financial Park (just west of the hotel)(directions)
- Fogo de Chao: hours vary. Open for lunch & dinner with a break between. $32 lunch, $50 dinner for all you can eat Brazilian steakhouse dishes plus salad bar.
- Park Tavern: 11a-2a (open later Fri/Sat) Sandwiches, burgers, tavern food. $10-30
- Bub City: hours vary BBQ, $10-30
- Sugar Factory: hours vary, generally 4-1am or later American, $10-$50 Excellent alcoholic drinks meant to be shared. Also has a candy store with bulk candies and more, plus will validate parking (in parking garage) with any purchase.
- Adobe Gilas: Mexican, $10-30?
- Kings Rosemont: pizzas, burgers, etc, $10-30
- Five Roses Pub: 11a-10p Irish pub food, $10-40
- Hofbrauhaus: hours vary German food, $11-30
- Bogart's Bar & Grill (inside Muvico): American, $10-20
Fashion Outlet Mall (across Balmoral from the hotel)
- China Max - Chinese
- South Philly Steak & Fries
- Chicken Now chicken sandwiches/tenders
- Chicago Burger Company
- Haagen-dazs - ice cream
- Wetzel's Pretzels - pretzels
- Maoz Vegetarian
- Freshii - salads, wraps, quinona
- Sbarro - pizza
- Little Tokyo - Japanese teppanyaki cooked to order
- DJ's Taco Bar - Mexican
- Auntie Anne's (kiosk)
Further walking distance or short driving distance (Under 2 miles from hotel)
- McDonald's (River Road just south of Higgins) - 24 hours
- Taco Bell (Higgins just west of River Road)
- RAM Brewery (Higgins just west of River Road) - open 11am - 11:30 pm 7 days a week.
- Giordano's (Higgins just west of River Road) - Excellent Chicago deep dish pizza but expect a wait if it's a busy time. Plan for at least an hour or two, you'll wait about 30-40 min just for the pizza to be cooked.
Short driving distance (approximately 5 min drive)
- TGI Fridays - 9651 W Higgins Rd, Higgins just west of Devon. $10-40, American
- Mannheim & Touhy shopping center (approximately a 5 min drive)
- Steak & Shake ($4-10 fast food)
- Chili's (casual dining, $15-30 per person)
- Culver's ($10-20 fast casual)
- Sakura Sushi (moderately priced sushi & Japanese cuisine, $15-30)
- Shish Kebob (Mediterranean fare)
- Cold Stone Creamery (ice cream)
- Subway (sandwiches)
- Little Angelo's Pizza
- IHOP (breakfast)
- Naf Naf Grill (shawarma)
- Cibo Racconto (Italian)
- Jimmy Johns (simple sandwiches)
- Buona Beef (Italian sandwiches)
- Chipotle (burritos)
- Panda Express (Chinese)
- Mannheim Road across from Allstate Arena
- Rosati's Pizza
- Starbucks (includes a drive-through)
Directions to MB Financial Park
Please note that the route shown above is the safest and easiest way to get from the Crowne Plaza to MB Park. We do not claim to understand what the Village of Rosemont City Planners were thinking, but there is NO SIDEWALK along parts of Balmoral Avenue (to the south of the hotel) and Park Place.